Become a Member
USAPEEC is the only organization that serves the U.S. poultry and egg industry's export interests and whose mission is to open new markets and maintain access to current ones.
Who is eligible for membership? Exporters of U.S. poultry and egg products, including processors, trading companies, cold storage warehouses, freight forwarders, or another provider of products or services that benefit from increased exports.
- Poultry and Egg Processors
- Trading Companies
- Associate (Cold Storage, Freight Forwarder, Service Providers)
- State and National Commodity Groups
- Trading Partner (Importers Only)** - Non-U.S.-based
- Elite Trading Partner (Importers Only)** - Non-U.S.-based
As a USAPEEC member, you will have immediate access to a global information network that provides market intelligence and advocates to tear down artificial trade barriers.
- Acts as a liaison between governments on trade issues and develop uniform industry positions on trade matters.
- Coordinates official audits, reviews, and inspections of U.S. plants by foreign veterinary authorities, including halal.
- Works to eliminate technical barriers to trade through its representation on the International Poultry Council, and with various international bodies, such as the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) and the Codex Alimentarius Commission.
For an additional fee, members may participate in the Trade Policy Task Force (TPTF). TPTF participants receive more in-depth market and policy information throughout the year and have two sessions per year in conjunction with USAPEEC meetings.
For more information about how to become a member of USAPEEC, contact us at 770-413-0006 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.